Yay! The awesome lauralittlex tagged me :-)
1. what is your favourite outfit? do you like fashion or do you just wear whatever and whenever you like? who is your style inspiration?
Hmm, I guess my GAP jeans (£9.99 - bargain), and floral hoody are my go to at the moment. I generally live in jeans and hoodies. I do like fashion, but I am shit at trying to recreate it so I generally just wear the same clothes loads (though I own far more). Oh man - I am so conflicted over style inspiration. Part of me loves sort of Gothic type clothes like corsets etc, probably from watching too much Buffy growing up, but I also like grungy outfits. I’m not really a dress person…or a girly girl.
2. are you subscribed to anyone on youtube? who do you watch religiously?
Not right now… although I do enjoy videos by a certain Scottish lass who loves a good rant and goes by the name laura-little!
3. who is your celebrity crush? have you met any celebrities?
I met Michael Douglas and sat on a bus with him (he came to play golf in my hometown), also Samuel L Jackson, Gary Linekar, Steve Redgrave, Hugh Grant (all from golf - I used to work at the tournaments). I met Katy Hill (blue peter presenter) when I designed the cover for the Blue Peter Proms program, and Simon Amstell (but I didn’t know who he was at the time). Oh - and celebrity crush… hmmm… I do like Benedict Cumberbatch… and he seems less of an idiot than some celebrities.
4. what is your favourite physical feature about yourself? do not reply with ‘none’. it’s a question for a reason; i want an answer :)
Ok. Hmm. Well, I like my teeth because they are straight and still vaguely intact! Also (this is a bit weird) I like the fact I have small boobs. My mum does too… but it makes things much easier!
5. what is your favourite way to spend an evening? in/out?
In, or out at a quietish pub. I like to interact with people, so going to the cinema isn’t that great. I guess maybe having a really yummy meal out and chatting (well - if I could leave my ED at home anyway) or just going to a friends house, having a couple of drinks and laughing and talking. I wish I could get rid of the bulimia, because I used to love going for meals at friends houses.
6. do you currently like anyone? as in, ‘like, like’
Yes. So much it hurts. I dream about them constantly, then wake up and remember that they already have a fucking girlfriend and I am not even on their radar. I have liked this person for… 15 years.
7. favourite cereal? and porridge doesn’t count.
Only 1? Because I LOVE Weetabix. I used to come home from school and eat about 8 of them when I was little. But I also love Cornflakes, Shreddies, Coco Pops and Rice Krispies and I would happily live on cereal because it is amazing.
8. do you feel more comfortable with your hair up or hair down?
Hair up, unless I have straightened it and then I like to wear it down and imagine it looks amazing, even if it looks shit!
9. when you go for a walk, do you like to go the same route time and time again or take a new one each time?
I get bored doing the same route so I like to try new ones, just to alleviate the boredom. That being said, I don’t generally like to try new things!
10. post a selfie makng the ugliest face you can.